Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association General Membership Meetings
- General meetings are held at Watson Terrace Christian Church, 4205 Watson Road.
- Meetings are open to association members and Lindenwood Park residents.
- Residents can join the Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association for an annual membership fee of $15, payable at any meeting or online.
- Meetings are held quarterly on the first Monday. Mingling begins at 7:00 pm, the program begins promptly at 7:30 pm and ends by 9:00 pm. Note: The September meeting is held on the 2nd Monday of the month due to the Labor Day Holiday celebrated on the first Monday of September.
You can click here to subscribe to the LPNA WebCal on the device you are currently using.
2023 General Membership Meeting Dates
March 6, 2023
June 5, 2023
September 11, 2023
December 4, 2023
Board of Directors Meetings
All board meetings are held at the Machacek Library (Scanlan at Watson), or in the meeting room at Epiphany Church. Neighborhood residents are welcome to attend.
Agenda items are determined at the preceding Board meeting.
If you wish to add items to the agenda, please email President, Pat Acquisto (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week prior to the meeting.
2023 LPNA Board Meeting Dates
- Wed. Jan. 18 – 7:00 pm – Epiphany Church
- Sat. Feb. 18 – 10:00 am – Machacek Library
- Wed. Apr. 19 – 7:00 pm – Epiphany Church
- Sat. May 13 – 10:00 am – Machacek Library
- Wed. Jul. 19 – 7:00 pm – Epiphany Church
- Sat. Aug. 19 – 10:00 am – Machacek Library
- Wed. Oct. 18 – 7:00 pm – Epiphany Church
- Sat. Nov. 18 – 10:00 am – Machacek Library