Join us at “Lindenwood Live!”
The second of 4 concerts in the Park for 2022 will be held on Sunday, June 26, from 6pm to 8pm at Lindenwood Park.
Gather up your neighbors and friends and come enjoy the sounds of: Proud Larry!
Every U.S. city is chock-full of cover bands, all of which specialize in a specific genre, decade, style, etc. But when was the last time you went to hear a cover band that didn’t include “Don’t Stop Believin’”, “Brown Eyed Girl”, and “Uptown Funk” in their setlist? You’d probably hard-pressed to find one. Enter, St. Louis, Missouri’s Proud Larry. Proud Larry consists of a group of experienced musicians whose goal is to play music that people can not only dance to and enjoy, but that they don’t hear every other cover band in town performing.
Proud Larry incorporates into their playlist a wide variety of music from the past to present, with a focus on ’90s alternative hits that your mind may have otherwise put on the back burner. Longtime friends and colleagues Brian Schaeffer, Jeff Nations, Brad Wood, and Chuck Williams pride themselves on an upbeat, nostalgic songlist that is guaranteed to put feet on the dance floor and hearken listeners back to the days of their favorite tunes of the last four decades. Dust off your CDs, cassettes and vinyl, and get ready for your new favorite cover band: Proud Larry.
Rockwell Beer Co. will be selling beer and Southside Wine + Spirits will be selling wine!
Also: There will again be several food trucks! Food trucks and alcohol vendors begin serving at 5pm:
- St. Louis Kettle Corn
- St. Louis Kettle Corn and Ice Cream
- New York Tom’s
- The Speedway Eatery
- TreauX’s Cajun BBQ
- Seoul Taco
And, we will again have a fashion truck! Please check out Abigail’s Gift Boutique!
Coming up next:
August 7: Garden Party
September 4: Paul Bonn and The Bluesmen
DISABLED ACCESS TO LINDENWOOD PARK CONCERTS
The Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association is committed to providing access to individuals with disabilities who wish to attend our summer concerts. Access to any of the concerts in the park will be handled as follows for those who use walkers or wheelchairs:
- Arrive at the corner of Pernod and Jamieson
- The street barricades will be MARKED FOR DISABLED ACCESS. There will be a person staffing the barricade between 3pm – 6pm the day of the concert. Just indicate you need to drop off an individual who needs disabled access. The barricade will be moved to allow entry. The individual needing special access can then be dropped off at the driveway leading into the park.
- The person dropping off the individual can exit Pernod via the alley on the north side of the street and use nearby street parking if they are planning to stay for the concert. If you are disabled and driving yourself, let the person at the barricades know that you will be parking on Pernod.
- Barricades are removed when the concert concludes at 8:15pm allowing the designated car to return to pick up the person needing assistance.
“Lindenwood Live!” is sponsored by the
Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association