Each year during the month of June, the Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association (LPNA) holds the Lawn & Garden Contest. We are happy to announce that we will be going ahead with it again this year.
The weather has been great for getting our gardens ready and planning for the summer. If you’ve been walking around the neighborhood, you’d have noticed so many beautiful gardens. Here is a chance for you to nominate a garden that you particularly like.
The winners will receive a $75 gift certificate to their choice of either Bayers or Colors of Spring
Prizes will be awarded for:
- (1) Best Front Yard
- (1) Best Back Yard
- (1) Unique (container garden, fairy/gnome garden, veggie)
- (1) Honorable Mention business landscaping (not eligible for certificate)
Yards will be finalized by the end of June
Prizes will be given during the September Neighborhood Meeting.
If you see a property you would like to nominate, please send the address and which award type from the above categories for which you are nominating them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a paid up LPNA member to win
- Anyone can be nominated, but non-member nominees will be contacted to see if they would like to join
- The winning property must reside in the Lindenwood Park neighborhood
- You may nominate your own garden
- You must be prepared to allow judges on your property to properly judge
- Winners must allow LPNA to photograph the garden (pictures will be published on our website, Facebook group and Nextdoor – no complete address will be given)
- Nominations will be accepted through the middle of June. Winners will be announced by end of June.
Grab your gloves, shovels, and rakes! We hope to see your yard on the nomination list!
The Lawn and Garden Committee