Join us at “Lindenwood Live!”
The third of 4 concerts in the Park for 2022 will be held on Sunday, August 7, from 6pm to 8pm at Lindenwood Park.
Gather up your neighbors and friends and come enjoy the sounds of: Garden Party!
Performing Oldies, California Country Rock, and Classics from Rick Nelson, The Eagles, Vince Gill, Patsy Cline, Linda Ronstadt, Johnny Rivers, Elvis, Brooks & Dunn, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Fleetwood Mac, CCR, Eric Clapton, Chuck Berry, Three Dog Night, and more!
Rockwell Beer Co. will be selling beer and Southside Wine + Spirits will be selling wine!
Also: There will again be several food trucks! Food trucks and alcohol vendors begin serving at 5pm:
- St. Louis Kettle Corn
- St. Louis Kettle Corn and Ice Cream
- New York Tom’s
- SumThyme-A-Vegan *Unfortunately, this truck had to cancel
- The Speedway Eatery
- TreauX’s Cajun BBQ
- Cha Cha Chow
And, we will again have a fashion truck! Please check out Abigail’s Gift Boutique!
Coming up next:
September 4: Paul Bonn and The Bluesmen
DISABLED ACCESS TO LINDENWOOD PARK CONCERTS
The Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association is committed to providing access to individuals with disabilities who wish to attend our summer concerts. Access to any of the concerts in the park will be handled as follows for those who use walkers or wheelchairs:
- Arrive at the corner of Pernod and Jamieson
- The street barricades will be MARKED FOR DISABLED ACCESS. There will be a person staffing the barricade between 3pm – 6pm the day of the concert. Just indicate you need to drop off an individual who needs disabled access. The barricade will be moved to allow entry. The individual needing special access can then be dropped off at the driveway leading into the park.
- The person dropping off the individual can exit Pernod via the alley on the north side of the street and use nearby street parking if they are planning to stay for the concert. If you are disabled and driving yourself, let the person at the barricades know that you will be parking on Pernod.
- Barricades are removed when the concert concludes at 8:15pm allowing the designated car to return to pick up the person needing assistance.
“Lindenwood Live!” is sponsored by Representative Donna Baringer and the Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association