We will need a full crew so we really encourage all who are able to try to help for as much time as you can. Whether an hour or two, or the entire time, your assistance is greatly needed.
It’s a great way to meet neighbors and show PRIDE in our Park. All are welcome: individuals, religious groups, school groups, social groups or local business volunteers.
- Date: Saturday, May 6th
- Time: 9 a.m.-noon
- Place: Meet at the pavilion and disperse from there
What should you bring: (LABEL WHATEVER YOU BRING, please)
- a neighbor,
- your wheel barrrow (if you have one),
- a pitchfork (if you have one,
- a shovel,
- planting tools
- hand blower if you so desire
What are we doing:
- cleaning up beds and mulching for the summer season,
- picking up trash and debris throughout the park,
- PLANTING the beds by the band stand and other beds as needed,
- raking the mulch in the swing areas,
- sweeping the pavilion/tennis courts/in-line rink,
- filling low spots where water stands with mulch.
What will LPNA provide:
- some tools through Operation Brightside and
- will provide light snacks and light beverages.
Why are we doing this:
To beautify our park for the summer and to support strong property values in our neighborhood. This leads to:
- greater neighborhood strength,
- building relationships with neighbors,
- pride in our park,
- improved safety,
- a great space for summer events and more.
If you have any questions please contact your Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association Park Chairs…
- Craig Strohbeck: 314.537.1458, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colleen Autry: 314.580.6049, ColleenAutry@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for your support.