Lindenwood Park Safety Committee
The Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association started a safety committee in late 2020, here are some tips for a safer neighborhood.
- Lock your car at night
- Do not leave valuables in your car
- Make sure all your streetlights are working, if not notify the Citizen Service Bureau (314-622-4800)
- Get to know your neighbors
- Purchase a doorbell or other cameras for your house
- Close windows and blinds at night
- If you see something suspicious, call 911
- For Non-Emergencies call 314-231-1212
- Keep your exterior house lights on at night
- Lock all your garage doors
- Stay current with crime trends for our neighborhood
- Do not announce on social media that you are away from your home
If you have any suggestions for the safety committee, email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.